Baldness is a subject Dr. Gary Hitzig takes personally, and he’s devoted his professional life to doing something about it. Having suffered the loss of his own hair at an early age and having tried a number of costly, usless, and sometimes disastrous remedies, Dr. Hitzig began to research his options. Now, with a full head of hair and twenty years experience, he has become a leading authority on baldness and what can be done about it. This comprehensive question-and-answer book covers everything a man or women should know before considering treatment or seeing their doctor. He answers your most pressing questions: What is causing my hair loss?
- What can my hair stylist do?
- When should I begin treatment?
- Medical treatments – What’s good, what’s bad, what’s useless?
- Plugs, transplants, scalp reduction, scalp flaps – Are they for me?
- Hair peices and hair systems – What should I look for?
- How much will a natural look-cost?
- How should I choose a hair-loss professional?
- What questions should I ask my doctor?
- And more…
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HAIR LOSS AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Available in bookstores everywhere.
Help and Hope for Hair Loss by Gary S. Hitzig, MD -Published by Avon Books