Get Started Today!
- Create your Free Skype account and install Skype on your computer if you don’t already have an account. (instructions)
- Request a Skype Virtual Consultation with a Prasad Cosmetic Surgery doctor using the form below.
- Add dr.amiya.prasad to your Skype contact list. (instructions)
- Pay the consultation fee of $200. Once you submit the form below, our patient coordinator will follow up confirming your virtual consultation appointment date/time and provide PayPal payment instructions for online payment options using Paypal or credit card.
- Attend your Skype Virtual Consultation on the date/time confirmed by the patient coordinator.
Our offices are open Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Skype Virtual Consultations are only available during our office business hours.
- How long does a Skype Virtual Consultation last?
The consultation will last up to 20 minutes.
- What if I don’t have a Skype account?
No problem! Sign up for a Free Skype account here.
- What if my preferred appointment time isn’t available?
The patient coordinator will follow up with alternate appointment times if the time you request isn’t available.
- Can I send photos or other files through Skype during the consultation?
Unfortunately, due to security concerns the doctor will not accept files through the Skype application. If you need to send photos or other files, you will be provided an email address for you to send those items to.
- Which doctor will I speak with?
You will speak with Dr. Prasad
- When do I have to pay?
Your payment must be submitted at least 36 hours after the patient coordinator sends confirmation of your appointment. Any payments not received 36 hours after confirmation will cancel your appointment.
Request Your Skype Virtual Consultation Here
Disclaimer: The Skype Virtual Consultation is a service provided by the Prasad Cosmetic Surgery office. The participants in the online consultation fully understand that the information provided by the doctor is general information only and is not a substitute for an actual “in-person” consultation with the doctor that is necessary prior to any treatment or surgery. Participants in this consultation agree not hold any parties liable to the opinions given herein.